Friday, March 29, 2013

Response to Literature: Fiction

Are you sick of making RTL copies on a daily basis?  I thought it would be handy to train my students to take out a RTL booklet after reading a story, instead of me having to pass papers out each time.  So, I decided to make a packet like the RTL I made for Dr. Seuss's birthday.



Click here or on the pictures above to snag your copy.

Plus, I'm having a 20% off sale in my Teachers Pay Teachers store on 3/30 and 3/31.  Woohoo!


Freebie Fridays

I also wanted to let you know about a website that I just heard about called EduCents.  It has flash sales (30%-90% off) for educational materials.  It sounds pretty cool.  If you give them your e-mail (like Groupon) before they launch, you will earn a $10 gift certificate.  That's a pretty sweet deal. 



Plus, my giveaway is almost done. 


Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment