Monday, March 11, 2013

Caring for Cole

As I was searching through the Maniac Monday freebies on Classroom Freebies, I found a freebie about butterflies.  We are going to be studying butterflies within the next couple of weeks, so I wanted to see what she had to offer.  In that post, I read about a sweet little boy named Cole that was recently diagnosed with brain cancer.  As a fundraiser, some ladies got together to offer over $160 in products for a $25 donation.  Wow!  What a deal!

I cannot imagine going through something like that, let alone the income missed and the medical expenses from such a serious illness.  My daughter had surgery twice, and it was extremely tough emotionally as well.  So, think about showing some love by making that donation and getting some amazing products.

Click here to help care for Cole.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing Cole's story. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome. The files were well worth the money. I hope you raised a TON of money for that sweet little boy.

      Delete