Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hello there...

I am so excited to jump into the world of blogging.  To tell you the truth, I am a bit of a blog stalker.  I will be the first to admit that I don't have all of the answers.  I think that's what makes teaching such a unique profession.  Every year is different, because every student is different.  Every year, you will run into situations you haven't had to deal with before.  Therein lies the usefulness of teaching blogs and relationships with other teachers.  I have become such a better teacher through my colleagues, others' blog posts, and my insane addiction to Pinterest.

My hope for this blog is to help my fellow teachers by helping put useful resources at your fingertips.  If I am teaching a unit on something, by all means I will share what I have found.  There has to be a way to make our workload easier.  I hope to be that help to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment