I am really excited to try out my new unit this year.
The unit includes:
- Three easy readers
- "I Need to Take Care of the Earth" which covers the types of pollution
- "The Earth Gives Us Natural Resources" which talks about natural resources (in kinder terms.... "wood comes from trees" and "fish live in the water"... that is how it is stated in our kinder standards) and what earth is made of
- "How Can I Save Earth's Resources" which covers reducing, reusing, and recycling. It has space for the kids to write in the book about how they can reduce, reuse, and recycle.
- Circle maps on ways to keep the earth clean
- Worksheet on the three types of pollution
- Natural vs. Man Made
- Recycle or Trash (with band aid as one of the items to sort <grin>)
- Two craftivities
Your freebie today is the "Natural vs. Man Made" worksheet and a printable chart on how to save the earth.
Click here to download.
By the way, I only need 9 more people to follow my store on Teachers Pay Teachers, and the 100 follower freebie will be posted! Hooray!!
Also, 'tis the season for testing incoming kinders. Don't forget about my "Getting Ready for Kindergarten" pack. It can be e-mailed to parents, so there's no need to print, copy, or waste any of your precious time. Woohoo! It has activities on letter recognition, number recognition, shape recognition, first sound fluency. They use simple materials so parents will be likely to print and use them. Also, there are clickable links to sites and videos that will help the kids with the skills that are necessary for kindergarten. My entire team reviewed and made suggestions for this packet, so there's a lot of experience packed into one file.
I hope you have an AMAZING week! :)