Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Educents American History Bundle


I am super excited to be included in this bundle with Educents!  I have all of the products that are in this pack.  If you teach about US symbols or famous Americans, you really need to take a look.  The bundle is loaded with American History goodies for 1st through 4th grade!  66% off the regular retail value and over 400 pages!  



I actually have two products in the bundle.  :)

The first is the US Symbols pack.  Are you looking for a way to teach the US symbols to your little peanuts?  This unit makes it so easy, and it is completely brought down to their level!

It goes over the following US symbols:

For each symbol, there are:

The little readers are super easy to put together.  They are two pages double sided, two staples along the spine, and a cut in half.  I can make a class set in less than ten minutes (including copying time).


There are anchor charts for each symbol.
At the end, there is a fill in the blank summative assessment with an answer key (in case you want them to grade their own papers).


The second is my favorite!  I love my little easy readers!


There are 14 little books that were written at little people level.  They are not wordy or lengthy.

 In my classroom, for each little book, we read the page together, and add an illustration that makes sense for when we re-read to gain fluency.


There are many other products in our bundle to get your kids learning about America!  
Comprehension passages & questions, timelines, vocabulary, maps, research projects, readers and so much more!  

We have all linked together to show you exactly what's included in this bundle.  So hop along to the next person to see the next product!


...And They All Fall Down...


The deal won't last long so head over now!




2 comments:

  1. I can't find this bundle.. is it not available anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bundle is no longer available. If you would like either of my products, you can go to my Teachers Pay Teachers store: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Carolyn-Mccleary. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete