Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Back to School Blow Out Sale with Educents


BTS_Newsletter 

 I am so excited to announce that Educents.com is having a HUGE back-to-school blowout sale and I am going to be featured in two of the curriculum bundles! From July 30 - August 2 (Wednesday - Saturday), they are bringing back all of their favorite and most popular bundles for INSTANT download at up to 77% OFF! There is something for everyone and it is their BIGGEST sale of the year! Take a peak into what is on sale! Tell your friends, because there is something for everyone who teaches children in PreK-8th grade!

Preschool Full-Year Curriculum Bundle - 72% OFF

Preschool

My "Getting Ready for Kindergarten" pack is in the preschool bundle.

It contains links and printable resources so parents can help their child be ready for kindergarten.  All you need to do is e-mail the PDF to parents.  SO... EASY!!!!  I can tell you that parents from the past two years have used it and love it!  I have seen kids come in knowing letters, numbers, shapes, and first sounds better than in the years I did not use this pack.  Have I made it clear how much I LOVE this pack?

Plus, I have used a lot of the other products in my kindergarten classroom for remedial work.  It is seriously a great set of products at an AMAZING price!

Kindergarten Full-Year Curriculum Bundle - 75% OFF

Kindergarten

My "Letter Reversal Pack" is included in this bundle.



I feel like I show my thumbs all day trying to teach common letter reversals.  My "Letter Reversal Pack" gives kids practice with common letter reversals.  There are all kinds of activities and games, and they are all kid approved!

Click on any of the photos to take a closer look.  You will NOT regret it!


Don't Miss It!


No comments:

Post a Comment