Friday, January 17, 2014

I Love History!

If you stopped by on Tuesday, you heard about the AMAZING Educents bundle that is on sale right now.  I have downloaded these products, and they will be SUPER helpful in your classroom.  They really are great products.

I have two products in the bundle.
  

The U.S. Symbols pack has everything you need to teach and write about seven U.S. Symbols, including the American flag, White House, Capitol Building, bald eagle, Mount Rushmore, Liberty Bell, and the Statue of Liberty.  Check out Tuesday's post for more information.


This file includes fifteen easy readers about important people in American history.

Freebie Fridays

Today's freebie is an Abraham Lincoln easy reader.  The easy readers are so easy to put together.  Two readers take two double sided copies and two staples.  I can whip up a class set in about 10-15 minutes.  The kids LOVE illustrating them, and I love the fact that we can have class discussions about the person while we are drawing and coloring.  We talk about each page as we go along, which is much more interactive than just reading a biography on a famous person.  We have SO much fun (even though I hear, "Mrs. McCleary, you are trying your best" when I am drawing)!

I'll have a few more freebies coming within the next week, so check back to see what is new!


No comments:

Post a Comment