Saturday, May 4, 2013

Teachers Notebook Sale

I can hardly believe that the year is almost over.  I love teaching kindergarten for the fact that it is one AMAZING year of growth.  I think about the group of kids that walked into my room last July, all tiny and a lot of them scared.  Now, they can count to 120, write three sentences with pronouns and adjectives, and their pictures are amazing!  They can walk down the hallway in a straight, quiet line, and they no longer get lost on the way to the bathroom.  They have learned my catch phrases, and learned about manners at school.

So, when you feel under appreciated, underpaid, and overwhelmed, think about the major impact you have had on a child's life.

With that being said, enjoy 40% off all items in my Teachers Notebook Store from 5/4-5/8.  Teachers Notebook will give you an additional 10% off at checkout.

Even though I don't know you, I appreciate the hard work and effort you put in to educating your students, and making the world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment